This painting was done when I finally reached the end of a chapter in my life and needed something and someone to help me turn the pages. My hands were a little shakey when I painted this because I was so nervous and scared to have surgery the next day. So things may look a little out of proportion and I could have fixed it but I wanted to find that tranquility I always get when I paint and I found it. 2007 was the end of a lot of things for me healthwise and I never thought I would say this... but now it's just what I called it... a chapter in my life but it will be one of the one chapters I shall never forget and my health reminds me of that everyday.
frases,frases de amor,el amor,poemas,poemas de amor, imagenes,imagenes de amor,videos de amor,juegos de amor
remembering me
This painting was done when I finally reached the end of a chapter in my life and needed something and someone to help me turn the pages. My hands were a little shakey when I painted this because I was so nervous and scared to have surgery the next day. So things may look a little out of proportion and I could have fixed it but I wanted to find that tranquility I always get when I paint and I found it. 2007 was the end of a lot of things for me healthwise and I never thought I would say this... but now it's just what I called it... a chapter in my life but it will be one of the one chapters I shall never forget and my health reminds me of that everyday.