Happy
Happy as can be
nature seems to agree.
Life is back as I know it
I have my Happy back
I am not afraid to show it!
Even though the past few days,
were filled with hues of grey,
Today is a new day!
Color in ever step of the way!
Compassion is at its peak too;
with everyone whom I speak too.
How did I let it slip away?
for in my heart happy lives and stays.
Embracing the positive energy,
as the suns rays warms this face on me......
my hope is higher than it usually would be;
and the trees,
seem to rustle their leaves,
as a breeze.....
of wind makes it known that
it sees me.....
and believes......
Happy is back in my life again.
This bond we have made
will never end.
Happy
Happy as can be
nature seems to agree.
Life is back as I know it
I have my Happy back
I am not afraid to show it!
Even though the past few days,
were filled with hues of grey,
Today is a new day!
Color in ever step of the way!
Compassion is at its peak too;
with everyone whom I speak too.
How did I let it slip away?
for in my heart happy lives and stays.
Embracing the positive energy,
as the suns rays warms this face on me......
my hope is higher than it usually would be;
and the trees,
seem to rustle their leaves,
as a breeze.....
of wind makes it known that
it sees me.....
and believes......
Happy is back in my life again.
This bond we have made
will never end.
