It's OK to love me
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me.
Not a day, Not a year
Not a single measure of time
Can't compare or contain the melody my heart sings
I can't claim as my own
Your heart beats my rhythm
play it on.
Look at you proud and true,
been accused of the last thing you are that's abuse
I see you
everything you touch seems to thrive
and revive in my life
I love you as you are
just as you are.
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me
I love you as you are
That's where I start
right in the middle of
deep inside of your iron heart
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me
song and lyrics by Lizz Fields
It's OK to love me
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me.
Not a day, Not a year
Not a single measure of time
Can't compare or contain the melody my heart sings
I can't claim as my own
Your heart beats my rhythm
play it on.
Look at you proud and true,
been accused of the last thing you are that's abuse
I see you
everything you touch seems to thrive
and revive in my life
I love you as you are
just as you are.
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me
I love you as you are
That's where I start
right in the middle of
deep inside of your iron heart
Let me put your mind at ease...
It's OK to love me
song and lyrics by Lizz Fields
