ES BLANCO-IT IS WHITE




Es blanco,
mejor dicho, incoloro,
no siente ni padece,

pedazos de cristal
sueltos en el suelo
se pertenecen…

algunas manos voluntarias
quisieron unir los pedazos,
se cortaron,
sangraron.

Es blanco,
mejor dicho, incoloro,
no siente, ni padece.




IT IS WHITE

It is white,
or should I say, without color.
It does not feel, nor does it suffer.

Pieces of crystal
loose on the floor,
they belong to each other…

Someone's hands volunteer
to put the pieces together;
but they became cut,
hurt, and bloody.

It is white,
or should I say, without color.
It does not feel, nor does it suffer.





Es blanco,
mejor dicho, incoloro,
no siente ni padece,

pedazos de cristal
sueltos en el suelo
se pertenecen…

algunas manos voluntarias
quisieron unir los pedazos,
se cortaron,
sangraron.

Es blanco,
mejor dicho, incoloro,
no siente, ni padece.




IT IS WHITE

It is white,
or should I say, without color.
It does not feel, nor does it suffer.

Pieces of crystal
loose on the floor,
they belong to each other…

Someone's hands volunteer
to put the pieces together;
but they became cut,
hurt, and bloody.

It is white,
or should I say, without color.
It does not feel, nor does it suffer.